Welcome to StrumClub! We are so happy to share in your journey with music. Our goal is to give our students a great lesson experience. With that in mind, we try our best to keep our policies simple and straightforward. Please take a moment to review our full student agreement by clicking here.
We’ve also provided an overview of some key policies below:
- Registration must be completed at least 24-hours before lessons are scheduled to begin.
- All StrumClub students are billed through recurring monthly payments, beginning on the day you register. This allows us to hold your timeslot and provide a more consistent, high-quality lesson experience.
- Out of respect for our instructors’ schedules and livelihoods, we ask that you give us as much notice as possible before an absence. We require at least 48-hours notice of an absence if you would like to request a makeup. This means that same-day cancellations and same-day missed lessons will not be eligible for makeups.
- All scheduling must go through our office and not through your instructor directly.
- There is no fee for withdrawals and you can request to cancel lessons at any time. Withdrawal and pause requests must be sent via email to email@example.com and then completed using our lesson withdrawal form. Withdrawal and pause requests will not be considered valid if requested in a lesson or through an instructor. Like most monthly subscriptions, we are not able to offer partial or prorated refunds.